LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALSStep Into Leadership With Confidence
New to Leading People?
Are you stepping into a leadership role? Have you moved from being a peer to being a supervisor, or just grew the business to appoint a team? This course is designed for front-line to mid-managers, and those who are moving from peer to supervisor, and for those who would benefit from refreshing their leadership skills. Build on your leadership skills in communication, coaching, performance management and leading through constant change.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
BEING A LEADER
- Assess your leadership skills and how those affect managing others.
- Make sense of the similarities and differences between leadership and management.
- Creating structure, process and policies.
- Basics of planning, decision making and communicating decisions.
- Align supervisory accountability to overall organization, business strategy and people management expectations.
- Communicate to meet the needs of different types of employees.
- Explore new ways of thinking to facilitate change and conflict.
- Use coaching as a means to engage staff, inspire innovation and create a team culture of trust.
$3,150+GST / participant
Suite 2020, 1-10060 Jasper Ave
BA, MBL, CEC
BLENDED LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Both online and in the classroom. Certificate.
PRICE INCLUDES: Course facilitation, all learning materials, and workbook.
LOCATION: In class training located in Training Room (address above). Onsite training is available.
INSTRUCTOR BIO: Marderé is recognized as a highly qualified and respected coach and facilitator. She has extensive post secondary teaching experience, as well as lengthy career in leadership in various industries.
CERTIFICATE: Leadership Essentials.
DATE: To be advised. Contact us for more information.