LEADERSHIP FOUNDATIONSElevate Your Leadership Capacity
Leadership Foundations provides supervisors, managers, and directors with an ongoing foundation of leadership learning and development. The program consists of a combination of on-line and in class learning. The in-class sessions involve hands-on activities, cases studies, readings, and group discussion, followed by reinforcement and transitional exercises.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
BEING A LEADER
- Assess your leadership skills and how those affect managing others; leadership disciplines, behaviour and habits.
- (Leadership Practices Inventory, Kouzes & Pozner).
- Dealing with leadership challenges and developing solutions.
- Building Credibility, Personal Credo, Effective Communication, Managing Up.
- Managing time.
- Engage and mobilize employees.
- Manager as a coach
- The foundations of delegation, accountability and performance management.
- Creating structure, process and policies.
- Having tough conversations and resolving conflict. (Fierce Conversation, S.Scott)
FOUNDATIONS OF STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL PLANNING
- Strategic planning and execution.
- Decision making and problem solving models.
- Cascading and communicating plans to engage the entire team.
- Aligning team and individual focus with the big picture.
$5,250+GST / participant
Suite 2020, 1-10060 Jasper Ave
BA, MBL, CEC
BLENDED LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Both online and in the classroom. Certificate.
PRICE INCLUDES: Course facilitation, all learning materials, and workbook.
LOCATION: In class training located in Training Room (address above). Onsite training is available.
INSTRUCTOR BIO: Marderé is recognized as a highly qualified and respected coach and facilitator. She has extensive post secondary teaching experience, as well as lengthy career in leadership in various industries.
CERTIFICATE: Leadership Foundations.
DATE: To be advised. Contact us for more information.